Saturday, September 12, 2009

Son of a &?%#@

I have a new problem with Son of Stitch 'n Bitch. Of course there's an obvious omission of a needed apostrophe for the d removed from and, but that's common enough that it's almost acceptable.

When I pulled it from the stacks this morning for an eager yarnster, I noticed something else on the cover. Something that is not okay. There's a reversible, two-color, double-knit scarf still on the needles...just one problem: there's only one working yarn! Green yarn there like it should be, in front of the needle, ready to purl because the green side is facing the back, but now brown to bee seen anywhere. I guess I can try to pretend that the ball is under her left arm, and the tail behind the arm against her body, but it's going to be tough.

Wish me luck.

Yes, I know I have problems.