Friday, September 21, 2007

Busy extended week!

Annie on Saturday was great, except for the small kicking thing conveniently sat behind me. It played with my hair a couple of times too. I love children, and most of the children there were sooooo well behaved, but this one kept crying out "HEY, ANNIE" trying to get her to look at her.

I saw Death at a Funeral last night and laughed lots and lots. Somebody (I won't name any names) else seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit as well. I think I remember the words "Well, that was worth it" (I should hope it was worth the free admittance, courtesy of leftover gift certificates from work). Late night out for food after and had to watch a movie when I got home. Zach Braff's head looks really big when his hair isn't all poofy.

Gallery Hop tonight, Princess Bride at midnight, and ice skating tomorrow...
Wish me luck and lots of energy.

No comments: